Our team of recruitment experts, specialised by sector of activity, offers you personalised support with our "Headhunting" service.
Why use headhunting as part of your recruitment process?
Your strategic recruitment projects sometimes require you to solicit a network of candidates who are experts in your field and not active on the job market in the strictest discretion.
The nature of your activity, your geographical location, the setting up of a new organisation or the growth of your company are all elements that require a direct approach.
The implementation and respect of a rigorous process:
- Definition of the specifications of your research.
- Audit of candidates in your market.
- Setting up of a retroplanning and a weekly follow-up of the actions carried out.
- Definition of approach scenarios.
- Contact with a network of candidates identified or to be defined.
- Research by direct approach respecting a strict deontology, in complete confidentiality for all parties.
- Use of means relevant to the identification of candidates.
- Meeting and evaluation of candidates.
- Realization of tests (Personality, motivation, suitability for the position).
- Management of the setting up of your interviews and personalised report.
- Follow-up of the integration of your new employee, assessment of the trial period by a physical meeting in the workplace.
Using our "Headhunting" solution will save you precious time and give you a competitive advantage. The Harry Hope recruiters experienced in the recruitment of strategic profiles will be able to provide you with personalized support according to your problems.